tirsdag 4. november 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3 : Ten books I would love to re-read



I love this weeks theme on the Top ten tuesday at Broke and the Bookish, 10 books one wants to re-read! Here`s my list.



1. Habibi by Craig Thompson. Because it`s beautiful! So intricate illustrations. Did I mention BEAUTIFUL?!

2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. It`s a constant. I`m grateful because I grew up while the characters did.

3. The Series about the Black Dagger brotherhood by J.R. Ward. They`re just awesome. I think. I want to re-read to rediscover.

4. Wizard`s first rule by Terry Goodkind. Because I loved it when I read it, but it seems that some fantasylovers despice it. That makes me curious. And also I want to read the rest of the series, and want to fresh up my memory on the story.

5. How I live now by Meg Rosoff. The language is special and lyrical. Like reading a lovesong.

6. Veien til Lan by Anne Berit Aspås. `Cuase it`s one of my comfort books.

7. The Twistrose key by Tone Almhjell. But this time in norwegian, so I can see which one I like the best.

8. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margareth Stohl. Because I like something about that particular one.

9. The three first books of the Mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Because something in the movie was bothering me, and I want to find out it the same thing are in the books because I can`t remember clearly. If so, I will be dissapointed! The movie sucked...

10. His dark materials by Phillip Pullman. Theres nothing like it, still.


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar